How to connect Bluetooth in your WagonR
To use Bluetooth in your WagonR, follow these steps:
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your smartphone or device.
- Turn on the WagonR’s audio system and select “Bluetooth” as the source.
- Press the “Pair” button on the audio system.
- On your smartphone or device, select the “WagonR” Bluetooth device from the list of available devices.
- Enter the PIN code displayed on the audio system if prompted to do so.
- Once the pairing process is complete, you should be able to stream audio from your smartphone or device through the WagonR’s audio system.
Note: The specific steps may vary depending on the year and model of your WagonR and the type of audio system it has. Consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for more information.
There a second method as
To use Bluetooth in a WagonR, follow these steps:
- Turn on your WagonR’s ignition and make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Press the “Mode” button on your car’s audio system until you see the “Bluetooth” option on the screen.
- Select the “Bluetooth” option on the audio system.
- On your phone, search for available Bluetooth devices and select “WagonR Audio” or a similar name.
- Enter the default PIN (usually “0000” or “1234”) on both your phone and the car’s audio system if prompted.
- Once connected, you can play music or make phone calls through your car’s audio system.
Note: The exact process may vary depending on the model and year of your WagonR. Refer to your car’s user manual for specific instructions.