Who is Nawaz Sharif:
Nawaz Sharif belongs to Sharif Family, Resident of Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif has led Pakistan three times as Prime Minister. He seated as PM from 1991 to 1993 then 1997-1999 and 2013 to 2017. He belongs to a business family settled in Lahore. Nawaz sharif entered into Business after his graduation as his father owns Ittefaq Group of Industries. Ittefaq Group of Industries deals with steals, Paper and sugar. He entered into politics when Mr. Zulfiqar Ali bhutto was Prime Minister of Pakistan and implementing nationalization into the country politics. Initially Nawaz Sharif focus was to survive his business but later on he took interest into Politics.
Nawaz Shareef took seat of PM three times but he could not survive all the time due to political circumstances, in 1999 General Pervez Musharaf has overcome the Prime Minister office and sent to exile in Saudi Arabia. Nawaz Sharif again came back to Pakistan on 2007 and won Punjab Provincial Assembly. in 2013 They won Prime Minister office and in 2018 he alleged into Panama case and sent to Jail in 2018.
Full Name : Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif
Nick Name : KUGGU
Date of Birth : 25th December 1949, 68 years old
Place of Birth: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Profession : Politics, Business
Famous as : Prime Minister of Pakistan, Political Leader
- Pakistan Muslim League (From 1985 to 1988)
- Islami Jamhoori Itehad (From 1988 to 1993)
- Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz – PMLN (1993 to present)
Height : 173cm
Weight : 82kg or 181 lbs Pound
Religion : Suni, Islam
School : Saint Anthony High School
College : Government College University , University of Punjab
Graduation : Graduate in Art, Business and Law
Spouse: Kalsoom Butt
Father : Mian Muhammad Sharif
Mother : Begum hamim Akhtar
Siblings : Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif
Children : Asma Nawaz, Maryam Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz, Hassan Nawaz
- After His graduation, He joined his father business in Ittefaq Groups of Companies and Nawaz Sharif was considered as successful business man. But later on in 1972 when Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali bhutto has implemented nationalisation in policies then business of Sharif family went into hands of Government and they devastated at loss of the business. On this Young Nawaz has decided to join politics to survive his business.
- In 1976 , Nawaz Sharif has joined Pakistan Muslim league when Gulam Jilani was Governner of Punjab Province. Ghulam Jilani was farmer DG To Pakistan Inter Services Intelligence ISI. Governer has appointed him as Finance Minister to Punjab Government.
- He joined to Punjab Advisory Board under supervision of General Zia Ul Haq and as Finance Minister he has proposed a development oriented budget that led him to a successful minister. That budget has greatly contributed in growth of Punjab.
- Ex DG ISI ghulam Jilani has nominated Nawaz Sharif as Chief Minister to Nawaz Sharif in 1985. In election 1985 he has won election and became Chief Minister of Punjab. He has served as CM for duration of 10 years two terms.
- Nawaz Sharif Became Prime Minister of Pakistan in November 1990 and seated for two years up to 1993. He has privatized government Banks and focused on capitalism.He was forced to resign from PM ship in 1993.
- He registered his own party in election commission of Pakistan named PMLN and contested the election in 1997 and won again. He became Prime Minister for second time. He was deposed by G. Pervez Musharaf and became President of Pakistan
- Pervez Musharaf popularity downfall started when Supreme court has allowed Nawaz Sharif to enter into Pakistan in 2007.
- Nawaz Sharif and his family came to Pakistan in 2007 and contested the election and won Punjab assembly again. Shehbaz Sharif has seated as Chief Minister of Punjab from 2008 to 2013 when Pakistan Peoples party was leading the government
- In general Election of 2013, PMLN has again won the election and made the federal government till 2018 and Nawaz Sharif became Prime Minister for 3rd time. He was disqualified from PM ship on the case of Panama scandal.
As Paksitan became 7th neuclear country in May 1998, Nawaz Sharif was Prime minister of Pakistan, Thats why PMLN takes credit of making Pakistan as nuclear country.
Development of Moter ways , infrastructure, Metro and yellow train are considered as major projects under leadership of Nawaz Sharif.
Hidden Facts About Nawaz Sharif:
- He does not take alkohal.
- He does not do smoking.
- His parents migrated from Anantnag , jati Umra , amritsar Punjab
- His daughter Asma Nawaz is wife of Ali dar, Son of Isehaq dar
- In 1992 cooperative societies scandal , He lost support from Punjab province and Kashmir also.
Here are few photos of Nawaz Sharif that are hidden from every where.