Prime Minister Kamyab Nojwan Program – How to apply for loan in Pakistan
PM’s Kamyab Nojwan program:
In order to supply self-employment opportunities to jobless youth, Government of Pakistan had launched “Prime Minister’s Kamyab jawan SME loaning Program” across the country in Jul-2019, that was later renamed as Prime Minister’s Kamyab soldier Youth Entrepreneurship scheme (PMKJ-YES) in Jul-2020. so as to uplift the youth of the country by giving opportunities to utilize their entrepreneurial potential to the fullest, Government of Pakistan has re-opened the applications under Kamyab soldier – Youth Entrepreneurship scheme for provision of backed business loans.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kamyab nojwan progam:
All men/women/transgenders holding CNIC, aged between twenty one and forty five years for individual/sole businessman or anybody of the stakeholders (however 18 for IT professionals/E-Commerce) with entrepreneurial potential. little and medium enterprises (startups and existing businesses) as per definition of SBP and owned by youth as per preceding age brackets also are eligible. For IT/E-Commerce connected businesses, a minimum of matric or equivalent education are needed.
- 25% of the loan can go to ladies borrowers.
How to apply for Prime Minister Kamyab nojwan progam:
All eligible persons will apply for the loan by visiting Kamyab jawan Portal at https://www.kamyabjawan.gov.pk/BankForm/newApplicantForm.
- No alternative mode of application submission apart from through selected on-line portal is acceptable.
Loan size is split into 3 Tiers as mentioned below:
- Tier one (T1) loans- from Rs 100,000 to Rs. 1 million.
- Tier two (T2) loans- on top of Rs one million and up to Rs ten million.
- Tier three (T3) loans-Above Rs ten million and up to Rs twenty five million
- Long term loan for Machinery and instrumentation
- Working capital loan
- Running Finance
- Leasing of Business on wheels on 2/3/4 wheel domestically manufactured vehicles.
You have to return the loan in between eight years with the help of installments. you’ll pay every installment each month along with the costumer pricing.
Grace amount of up to 1 year (subject to the dimensions and nature of the business/loan)..
Security arrangements will be as under:
T1 loans: Clean; but only personal guarantee of the receiver.
You can get tier one loan without any security up to one Million.
T2 & T3 loans: As per bank’s own credit. If you would like to borrow Tier two and three you’ll ask for any property or the other thing as a security.
Pricing for working capital & Term Loans:
Tier one: If you borrow Tier 1 loan. you’ll pay three-d costumer pricing along with your every Installment
Tier two: As in Tier 2 you’ll get larger quantity therefore you’ll pay 4% as costumer pricing with your Installment.
Tier three: In Tier 3, 5% customer pricing will be paid.
Documentation Requirement for Loan Program:
The someone should have photos / scanned copies of the subsequent documents, whichever relevant, before beginning their application:
- Clear Visible picture
- CNIC – Front and Back one by one
- academic Degree, transfer highest degree
- Technical Degree, upload relevant to the business applied for
- Proof of Artisanship / skilled Labor, if accessible
- experience Certificates, preferably all
- License, if applicable e.g. for industrial vehicle, medical store etc. just in case you have got applied for the license transfer the receipt exhibiting a similar.
- NTN and Latest tax return, we tend to recommend to induce NTN issued before filing application
- Reference / consumer number of Electricity connection put in at Residential address
- Business feasibleness / Estimates of actual/expected business revenues and expenses
- a short business write-up
- the other source of financial gain e.g. foreign remission, pay financial gain, agriculture financial gain etc.
- registration number of any vehicle registered in your name or in parents name just in case of females.
- 2 References CNICs
- Entity Existence documents just in case of Partnership / Ltd. and relevant approvals.
Additional Documents for Existing Business:
- Latest Financials – Signed
- Recommendation Letter from Chamber / Trade Body / Union / Association
- Reference / consumer number of Electricity affiliation put in at address
- bank account Statement or Bank Maintenance Certificate
Which Bank is best for kamyab nojwan loan scheme:
Bank of punjab, Bank alfalah, Albarak Bank , Bank AL Habib, Meezan Bank ,Askari Bank, United Bank limited, bank of Pakistan all these Banks offered PM’s loan scheme. you’ll check their web site for roles and rules and prefer best for you.
All eligible persons will apply for the loan by visiting Kamyab jawan Portal at Kamyab nojwan program.
Check eligibility criteria, document requirements
For more informative and interesting information please visit our blog